Wednesday, July 26, 2023

Secret Santa Christmas in July Swap 2023 on YouTube

Have you all been following the Secret Santa #ChristmasinJulySwap2023 on YouTube? It's been loads of fun! We're into our 2nd week unboxing - I just uploaded my 2nd video yesterday. There are 15 gals participating and even the three gals who are co-hosting it, have their own Secret Santa gifts to unwrap. Look for these thumbnails on my channel and then after watching my videos, look down in the description box underneath one of them for the list of gals participating. There are links to all their channels. In a way, it's YouTube's version of a blog-hop. Leave a lovely comment if you can. There is also a secondary contest going on for all subbies. Check out co-host Carol of Crinkled Path channel for the rules to that.  Next week will be our last unboxing and we'll find out if we have guessed right as to whom our Secret Santa is. I hope we do this again next year for it has been so much fun and I've met a lot of really nice ladies!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Be nice -- positive feedback and honest questions are always welcome! Thanks.