Hey, all you ATC (artist trading card) makers, head on over to Youtu.be. Mark Montano is sponsoring an ATC swap and contest. Check it out!
You have to contact him by email if you want to participate! His email address is on the Youtu.be video, so you have to watch it to get it! I received his reply today that included his snail mail address (where I send my ATC's for the Swap). It looks like this:
"Thanks for your interest in participating in my ATC SWAP! We have lots of amazing artists participating so far and I'm going to make this super easy for you to take part (and I really hope you do).
Here's how it works:
1. Send me 10-15 of your own Artist Trading Cards. Traditionally they are the size of a standard playing card.. You will receive the amount that you send, so if you send 10, you'll get 10 different cards in return. Also, if you only want to send 5 or 6, that's fine, too.
2. The back of your trading cards should have your name, the title of the work, signature and date. You can include contact information if you want to, it's up to you. I'm including an example of what I'm using on the back of my cards.
4. Please make sure your return address is legible.....Print is preferred for the return address.
5. If you would like to help out with postage (you don't have to, but if you want to) simply make a small donation on my YouTube page. It's easy, it's the SUPPORT THIS CHANNEL button on the right side of the page.
6. The ATC Swap ends on February 7th so please have your cards to me before then. You will receive your cards sometime between February 7th thru the 14th."
By the way, I'm gonna send my cards with an SASE. Come join us! This promises to be fun, fun, fun!