Monday, November 26, 2018

Baby, It's Cold Outside!

But I'm as snug as a bug in a rug inside! 

Decided it was time to put my scissors and paper trimmer to work!


The cardboard box contains two brown paper grocery sacks stuffed to the gills and overflowing with paper food and product packaging.

This is my word box.


All words, cut out from packaging, extra stamp offs and confetti wording go into this pencil box. I use them on artist trading cards (atc's), artsy greeting cards, my Documented Faith scripture art journaling pages, glue-book pages, etc. 

When I don't have a individual word I can use, I dip into my letter pouch and spell out the word I need. I've separated the letters into snack sized zip bags. I also have a few alpha stickers in the back. It looks more artsy if the lettering doesn't match. I also have some punctuation and numbers as well. 


I may keep some images for my atc image collection and if there are any leftover pieces large enough for atc's of packaging left, it will get cut up into atc blanks and put away into a shoebox that I keep for that purpose. 

A perfect job for a cold snowy day! 

4 comments:

  1. Lovely organization, and definitely some 'stay warmin the house' busy work for cold evenings. :)

    ReplyDelete

Be nice -- positive feedback and honest questions are always welcome! Thanks.