Wednesday, August 12, 2015

Inspired by Mary Engelbreit ATCs

Here's what I have created using those Mary Engelbreit Bits and Pieces I saved back from my challenge post. Aren't they craftin' bliss cute?
Base = Tissue box cut down to ATC size (2 1/2" x 3 1/2")
Background = Wrapping Paper, applied with gel medium and edged with washi tape
Bird Houses = used sheets of Mary Engelbreit refrigerator magnet notepads
Embellishments = odds and ends of embellies that I have in my stash
Faux washi tape = a strip of security envie, cut with decorative scissors and colored in with Crayola brand gel highlighters
Gingham = wrapping paper
Lime Stitches = cut from a catalog, they had used it as a border
Portrait of Anne Estelle = Used sheets from Notepad Wallet
Signature = Mary's own signature on the back of the calendar
Square Pictures = cut from Calendar back
Words = cut from Calendar back
And I'm not done as I've got more bits and pieces in my baggy! So come back!




4 comments:

  1. These are so cute! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Judy, for visiting my little corner of blog land!

      Delete
  2. These are awesome and it shows strong and clear your love of all things ME. Well done you, love them

    ReplyDelete

Be nice -- positive feedback and honest questions are always welcome! Thanks.