Thursday, September 21, 2017

Days 16-30: 30-Day-Coloring-Challenge

Continued from this post

Day 16/30-Day-Coloring-Challenge:
Stephanie Ackerman sent Week 39 Documented Faith Scripture today.
I added it to my scripture sheet and water-colored it. 
Next month, we will have a new theme word and new scriptures. 
BTW, I hang this sheet in my kitchen in a document sleeve with a wooden pants hanger until,
we move on to a new month.



Day 17: Hand-doodled and water-colored.
Inspired by Joanne Sharp.




Day 18: 







Day 19: Inspired by Stephanie Ackerman.








Day 20: Inspired by Mary Engelbreit.








Day 21: Inspired by a bit of Mary Engelbreit packaging.




Day 22: Inspired by Mary Engelbreit.



Day 23: Again, inspired by Mary Engelbreit.





Day 24: Inspired by Stephanie Ackerman




Day 25:






Day 26: Inspired by a piece of fabric.



Inspired by Mary Engelbreit.



Day 27: Inspired by Karin de Graff





Day 28: I liked my tea design so much, I had to repeat it and make a card to fit a business sized envelope. Karin de Graff in the Netherlands received the card and envelope recently and made a video opening it. So fun to watch! 👍😊


Day 29:

Day 30:

Been taking some of Stephanie Ackerman's online workshops and this is my practice page for what she calls the "Daily 5" which I stamped according to her instruction. 


I also learned to carve a rubber stamp per Stephanie's instructions. After stamping it, I water-colored it.
This is the end of this post. Thank you for following along with me! 


2 comments:

  1. Wow, you are so talented. I love your style! Hugss from Holland!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are so sweet to say that. I'm still in apprenticeship, but I have been having fun practicing what I've learned in Stephanie Ackerman's online workshop lessons. Thank you for stopping in and making my day with a comment! Yeah!

    ReplyDelete

Be nice -- positive feedback and honest questions are always welcome! Thanks.