Saturday, September 2, 2017

Days 1-15: 30-Day-Coloring-Challenge

Kathy Racoosin's 30-Day-Coloring-Challenge

Day 1: One hand-doodled and water-colored stationary set inspired by



Day 2: One hand-doodled and water-colored stationary set again inspired by
Stephanie Ackerman.





Day 3: One hand-doodled and water-colored stationary sets inspired by
a Michael's flyer.






Day 4: Hand-stenciled and water-colored. 


Day 5: I know I'm a few days late, but life got in the way this time with illness in the family and other stuff.
I water-colored my Documented Faith scripture sheet today.
It hangs on one of our kitchen cabinet doors and I fill each square weekly with a scripture
that Stephanie Ackerman sends us. Our word of the month is "encourage."


Day 6: Thank you for liking my post! Here's 4 bookmarks that were inspired by 
Stephanie Ackerman. If you want to see details, click on the photo to enlarge it.


Day 7: Daughter of the King crowns, doodled and water-colored.



Day 8: Me bad! Been watching YouTube videos instead of coloring! 
But I did get inspired to water-color a couple of sheets as backgrounds, 
however, when I went to scan them last night, my computer decided I wasn't coming 
back and upgraded itself, so giving up, I went to bed. 
Here's what I made:
DAY 9: I'm usually the last to know the craft trends and as usual, 
I found out about Memorydex only two days ago,
which are similar to the rolodex cards that
I like along with artist trading cards.
Memorydex cards are a little bigger -- 4 inch x 4 inch square
(that's about 10 cm x 10 cm for you metric people out there)
which gives you more room to create on. So I water-colored a bunch more paper today
and then cut bases for the Memorydex cards from thin cereal boxes. 
I sheet of water-colored computer paper (I used the clean side of one-sided printed paper)
will give you four Memorydex and two atc size backgrounds. Punched holes in the bottom for my rolodex keeper and rounded the corners. Now to decorate. 
Oh, and tip for liquid glue -- squeeze glue near the edges and then spread in a pretty pattern in the center. After that, use a brayer to get the glue flat and remove most of the air bubbles. When the damp paper dries, it dries flat. 
DAY 10: 


DAY 11:






Inspired by Gudrun Sjoden





DAY 12:









DAY 13:








DAY 14: Inspired by Stephanie Ackerman.



DAY 15: Also inspired by Stephanie Ackerman. 



Day 16: continued here


No comments:

Post a Comment

Be nice -- positive feedback and honest questions are always welcome! Thanks.