Sunday, March 8, 2015

Shed-Oh!

I haven't been out to the shed-oh, for a couple of weeks as I've the flu and then it snowed. My husband asked me to not go out, because he was afraid I'd slip and fall in the snow (I have chronic vertigo that comes and goes and I never know when it's gonna hit), but thought I would share a picture of the current mess on my work table, a clean corner, and an idea I had for my small ephemera boxes.
mess!

a clean corner behind the shed door

 paper trays plus bead boxes = neat storage!
It's getting there!

5 comments:

  1. Hi Dolores
    I checked your blog post and love what you are doing for your crafty shed space. the bead boxes in paper trays is a super idea. That mess doesn't look intimidating - you'll get it in shape in no time, well once the weather perks up. Wonderful share. Maybe you can get a hand rail running between your house door and the shed to help you with the vertigo issue. That craft space needs to be used! Blessings!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are looking very organised in your shed. You will be finished before you know it. Funny you mentioned vertigo as one of the ladies at work said she had a thumping headache a side affect of her vertigo. She said she rolled over in bed that night before suffered vertigo and went back to sleep. I didn't realise it just came and went as it pleased. Take care.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi, Your craft barn looks very nice! Thanks for stopping by and commenting on my craft space at BudgetCrafter. I wish you lots of fun times re-organizing and admiring your crafting supplies! Jennifer.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looks like you are getting your craft barn organized!

    Thanks for stopping by and leaving comments on my stamped impressions blog!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Little by little its getting done and you're welcome! And thank you for the return visit! =0)

      Delete

Be nice -- positive feedback and honest questions are always welcome! Thanks.