You’ve got them invited to your tea party and you know what you are going to serve them, but you don’t know what to give them to retain those warm fuzzies to remember you by. Make these little cuties to send home with them.
Stamps:Artful Illusions, 316.262.0600, www.mrsolearysart.com (moon face)
Qwik Art Stamps, 816-313-1566, www.qwikart.com (hat)
1. Cut out a piece of cardstock 2 1/2 inches by 3 inches and scallop edges.
2. Cut a six inch long piece of ribbon, knot ends and tape to cardstock for doll arms. Cut another piece of ribbon, ten inches long, knot ends, fold in half and tape legs to cardstock. Attach to the back of an unopened tea envelope.
3. Attach tag to shoulder area with tiny safety pin.
4. Thread a hand sewing needle with sewing thread to match three-quarter inch wide lace cut to six-inches long. Gather lace with a running stitch - - - - - and pull to make a yo-yo collar for tea doll favor. Knot off. Attach lace yo-yo to top of tea bag with a piece of foam tape.
5. Stamp moon face and hat. Color in. Glue hat to top of head and attach to lace collar with a tiny piece of foam tape.