Monday, September 19, 2011

Tissue Box Notebooks

Julie and Trisha, you are going to be so proud of me. *smile* I finally altered something and made these tiny notebooks from paper tissue boxes [1 box yields: 7 (2” x 3.5” x 1”) front & back covers & (1”) punched round tags per box] that my in-laws save for me.
I picked out the brightest tissue covers. I also recycled paper that was blank on one side and printed on the other for the notebook sandwich. The only thing I had to purchase was the clasp (book) rings and at 24 cents apiece I believe that’s a pretty inexpensive prize for my Sunday School kids. Now for a “donation” of decorative pencils to go with them and we’re all set!

8 comments:

  1. Holy cow! Do I count 23??? You are amazing! These are so nice. I enlarged the photo so I could see them more clearly, and they are so pretty! Love the one with the heart on the left - great job! The kids will love them :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Now that is such a clever idea.....I may just have to put that use on my tissue boxes. Thanks for sharing and lucky kids.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my! These are so cute! You've given me a great idea for my little ones!
    I've been meaning to get over here again. It's been so busy since we got home from our vacation because we started canning right away. But after your comment on my blog today I had to come by and say 'hi' and Thank You! God always knows when I need a 'pick me up'. He has someone thinking of me right then! =) Thanks for being His servant!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What lovely recycled stationary! Good idea all around. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Real nice layout and fantastic content, nothing at all else
    we need :D.

    ReplyDelete

Be nice -- positive feedback and honest questions are always welcome! Thanks.