Thursday, February 10, 2011

Actions Speak Louder than Words


This is my card for Stampin' Sisters of Christ Challenge 75, 1 John 3:18 this week. It's been a good discipline for me to design cards around a scripture. Thank you SSC for offering it.

Stamps:
Unknown heart
Stampcraft (440524) Cross
Hero Arts (A1959) Mini Background Shadow Stamp

When I was thinking of how to illustrate a love card without a sentiment, my husband reminded me that the greatest “love in action” was what Jesus did for each of us -- he died on the cross to save us from our sins

4 comments:

  1. Thanks for joining us again this week at Stampin Sisters in Christ! Your card is perfect for the challenge this week - well done, my friend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good to see you again! I am so glad that you enjoy the challenges. I love that card with all the pink. Thanks for joining us at Stampin Sisters in Christ.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card Dolores! You are so right about Christ showing His love for us on the cross. So glad you joined us at Stampin Sisters in Christ.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh how pretty! I love how you showed love on this card... perfect for our challenge this week! Thanks so much for joining us at Stampin Sisters in Christ!

    ReplyDelete

Be nice -- positive feedback and honest questions are always welcome! Thanks.