Saturday, September 11, 2010

Mary Engelbreit Style Hallways

In my last article on Bulletin Boards, I showed a few of my favorite bulletin board ideas that I used at church. Another time I decorated the children's classroom hallways in Mary Engelbreit style. I enlarged an open font in my word processor and printed the letters out about the size of an 8.5" x 11" sheet of paper, cut them out and attached them to black sheets of cardstock, trimmed them in checkerboard and sticky gummed them to the walls. I also had an old calendar that I took apart and used the ME pictures as posters all along the walls as well as "dots" of black paper (see photo). For each doorway, I also stamped a 8.5" x 11" inch classroom ID tag to post next to each door.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Be nice -- positive feedback and honest questions are always welcome! Thanks.