Friday, October 7, 2016

Sargent Art Craft Paint Recall

 
From Good Housekeeping

From Yahoo

Some time ago, during one of Kathy Racoosin's coloring challenges (days 28-30),  I

 complained about Sargent Art's watercolors . Here's another reason why I should avoid

 them. According to the two above websites, the company is recalling several types of Art

Paint Products, because of bacterial contamination which could have adverse health effects

 in immune compromised individuals. That would be me or the grandma I passed it onto for

 her granddaughter. I  believe I will be sending a quick email to her to tell her of the dangers

 of that paint.
 
 
So if you have purchased any Sargent Art Paint Products between May 2015 to June 2016,
 
 like me, STOP using it, and either take it back to where you purchased (I got mine at
 
 Hobby Lobby) or call Sargent Art at 1-800-827-8081 from 9 a.m. to 5 p.m. Eastern time,
 
 Monday through Friday, or go to Sargent Art to register to receive a refund.

1 comment:

  1. It is good you passed this on. I am glad I don't have any.

    ReplyDelete

Be nice -- positive feedback and honest questions are always welcome! However, if you are positively too busy to type in a comment today, but would like to acknowledge my post, please feel free to check the "Like" button above. Thanks.