Sunday, March 13, 2016

Two Artist Trading Cards

 
These are two artist trading cards I made to swap for ATC club today at Ink, Paper, Rubber in Overland Park, Kansas today. My sweet hubby bought a good buy on a group of faux Mary stamps and two Mary Engelbreit rubber stamps from eBay for me recently. Our theme was "vintage" or "nostalgic" and Mary's cute stamps fit right in with the "nostalgic" theme.  I colored them in using my new pastel Marvy-Uchida markers I recently purchased with a 50% off coupon at Joann's on the first layer and the second layer was coloring pencils. Then I added washi tape to the edges.
Our jam theme was blue and brown.

2 comments:

  1. Hi Dolores, I am doing catch up reading again. :-) These are lovely ATC and terrific colouring with your new markers. Hope all is good.

    ReplyDelete

Be nice -- positive feedback and honest questions are always welcome! Thanks.