Hey Beginner Stampers, this quick card is for you! When you own only one or two stamps,
use images cut off the top of a dollar store notepad like I did here!
Or use wrapping paper like this card:
Purchase extra cupcake liners from the Dollar Store to use on your invitations,
for your party cupcakes, and to scrapbook the memories!
This party set was published in the Just Invitations magazine by Scott Publications.
Frog Prince Birthday Party Invitation & Party Gear
1. Cut out frogs & crowns (Cuddlekids Milton Frog & Girly-Girl diecuts) and assemble.
2. Lily pads are punched two inch circles with a wedge cut out. Draw lines to indicate edges & veins on leaf.
3. Cut out an extra frog back for cupcake pick & glue toothpick & crown between the two back pieces.
4. Cut out pink invitation card (4 1/2” x 8 1/2”), scrapbook page (6” x 6”), ATC (2 1/2” x 3 1/2”) & strip for napkin ring.
5. Iron cupcake paper liners, then tape to card and scrapbook page.
6. Glue or tape assembled frogs & lily pads to invitation card, scrapbook page, ATC, goodie bag, straw, cupcake pick, & napkin ring.
7. Stamp frog tracks (Hero Arts) on invitation & scrapbook page. Place frog over fiber “tongue” on ATC frog & tape. Attach with a popdot. Glue on ribbon.
8. Finish birthday gear with solid lime green paper plates, cups, & napkins. Stick cupcake picks in pink or lime green iced cupcakes for birthday guests! Serve with lime koolaid with floating strawberry ice cream balls!