Search This Blog

Tuesday, June 12, 2012

I Can’t Clean My Craft Room


I found this cartoon in my news feed on Facebook and thought how appropriate it was when applied to my “craft room” which is actually a corner of my kitchen. I’m not going to enlighten you with a photo of the mess in one-half of my kitchen, but there are some of my crafty friends and I’m not naming names, like you Amy, who are in the organization mode. You can celebrate Christmas (or Hanukah) more than once a year when you decide to clean out, that is, finding goodies you “forgot” you bought! *smile*

2 comments:

  1. Too true! Thanks for sharing...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I do love the post, can relate 100% and love the music

    ReplyDelete

Be nice -- positive feedback and honest questions are always welcome! However, if you are positively too busy to type in a comment today, but would like to acknowledge my post, please feel free to check the "Like" button above. Thanks.