Saturday, July 23, 2011

Moving Cards


I have had a busy two weeks – Family Reunion, Shoebox Party, caught a summer bug (I have asthma, so everything heads south), then a yucky central Missourian tick found my leg a tasty snack (yes, summer bug & tick bite required an antibiotic) and our son will be a groomsman in his best bud’s wedding this afternoon. I’m entering two cards to the Stampin’ Sisters in Christ challenge that I’ve made previously, sorry, ladies, my head’s not been up to par to design a moving card this week, so I’m entering two I’ve made previously. One, a waterfall card, is located at Splitcoast Stampers – one to remember during these HOT summer days and the other one is a rolling bee card. The background is strips of black electrical tape to make “bee” stripes. Appropo, don’t cha think? *smile* Have a great week, you all! And yes, I’m feeling some better myself! Now if the swelling and itch from the tick bite will go down, I’ll be all set!

3 comments:

  1. This is so bright and cheery. Wonderful job on this challenge. Thank you for joining us at Stampin Sisters In Christ.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That certainly doesn't sound like fun....tick bite. I hope the anti biotics keep doing there job and you are well quickly. This card is wonderful and what a clever use of eletrical tape.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ooo, tick bite sounds awful! Hope you're all better now?! I love your cute bee card *Ü* Thanks so much for sharing both cards with us at Stampin' Sisters this week!!

    ReplyDelete

Be nice -- positive feedback and honest questions are always welcome! Thanks.