Saturday, March 5, 2011

Beloved By the Father



Michaels had this idea card sheet of three little Hero Art girls that I thought would be appropriate for three little Me & My Big Ideas Girl stamps I had a home. Whereas they used pink cardstock, I used yellow; they used wide pink ribbon behind the girls, I taped on a narrow multicolored one behind mine; they used a pink silk blossom and a pearl beside their girls, I used three paper blossoms and buttons per Stampin’ Sisters in Christ #78 challenge. You know, I think I’m liking that watercolor pencil and Marvy Blender Pen technique more and more everytime I use it to color in images. Any tips for me?
Me & My BIG Ideas/Creative Beginnings.com Girls = Danielle (MRS10444); Shea (MRS10505); & Nyla Jo (MRS10506)

2 comments:

  1. Oh wow! How cute! I love your three little girls and your fun layout is perfect for the buttons and flowers! Your coloring is great! Thanks so much for joining us at Stampin Sisters in Christ!!! Hope to see you tomorrow with a new challenge!
    hugs,
    Grace

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your card - it's very cheerful and bright... also lovin' your new blog look xx

    ReplyDelete

Be nice -- positive feedback and honest questions are always welcome! Thanks.