Search This Blog

Saturday, June 26, 2010

Fruit of the Spirit = Bananas


I found some cool Fashion Magic Brites Sunbathing Bananas T-shirt transfers (#19835) recently by Western Trimming Corp. Chatsworth, CA. I thought about using them for prizes for my Sunday School class and applying them to pillow-slips instead of T-Shirts as they are pretty big! I'll have to add some paint to finish them off with eyes. If I were to use these transfers for T-shirts, they suggested using Westrim's small sunglasses, lips, & pail w/ crab buttons.

1 comment:

  1. these would be cute on small bags too. You would be able to embellish them then. The pillow cases would be sweet. JL

    ReplyDelete

Be nice -- positive feedback and honest questions are always welcome! However, if you are positively too busy to type in a comment today, but would like to acknowledge my post, please feel free to check the "Like" button above. Thanks.