Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Literary Magazines

One of the most enjoyable extracurricular activities I participated in in high school and college was the publication of the campus literary magazine. I wanted to carry that over when our son was homeschooled, so we combined two activities into one in our homeschool support group = a literary magazine and yearbook.
In the samples below, I combined scans of the front covers of each of the publications my poetry were published in along with one poem. (click on photos to enlarge for viewing).






 







 
 
 

1 comment:

  1. Grocho should be a rubber stamp..he is awesome. Great job, girl!

    ReplyDelete

Be nice -- positive feedback and honest questions are always welcome! However, if you are positively too busy to type in a comment today, but would like to acknowledge my post, please feel free to check the "Like" button above. Thanks.