Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Clothespin Fiber Wrap


My girlfriends and I share a couple of yards of fibers with each other when we purchase new skeins for card & scrapbook projects. I also have collected several itty-bitty balls of yarn left over from crochet projects. Last fall, my mother, her girlfriends and I visited a country craft fair and in an antique shop at the local town, I saw a large pickle jar full of yarn & ribbon wrapped clothespins. They were also selling unwrapped clothespins for a dollar apiece. I came home, went to the dollar store, and purchased a package of 20 wooden clothespins for $1.00 and have all these lovelies. The wooden salad bowl came from a thrift/junk shop.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Be nice -- positive feedback and honest questions are always welcome! However, if you are positively too busy to type in a comment today, but would like to acknowledge my post, please feel free to check the "Like" button above. Thanks.